- Login to the App – If User have to registration account then , go to login with using the login id and password.
As you can see in above image, Login id – mitali and password – ****
Click on the “FREE TO AIR CHANNELS” for go to the next page.
2. Go to the Settings – For change the Background, user have to go to the Settings of Purple IPTV Application.
3. Go to the General Settings – User have to go to the General Settings of Settings menu.
4. Tap to the Background image – As you can see in above image , it is default background of the Purple IPTV Application.
5. Choose the different Background image – Here as you can see , User is choose the second background image for the changing the background of Purple IPTV Application.
6. Refresh Data – Tap to the Refresh Data button for refreshing the data if user’s background page is not changed.
Click on the “Refresh both” button for refreshing the background image.
7. Background image changed – As you can see, background image is changed of Purple IPTV Application.