Disclaimer You must have your own M3U playlist to use the app. Purple Smart TV does NOT sell or provide IPTV channels or streams of any kind.
Get a Purple Smart TV account
and confirm your email address
Add your M3U or Xtreme Login playlist to get
an activation code
Use your code on your TV
or android device to experience
the best way to watch IPTV
A Premium IPTV Experience
Purple Smart TV is a dedicated IPTV player that is designed to be simple and super fast
Just an IPTV player
Most media players in the market are bloated, difficult to use and they typically require add-ons to play IPTV. Purple Easy Player is designed to be a dedicated App for IPTV.
Use code to login into the Device
You are free to use your activation code on all of your personal devices (up to 10 devices) as long as your streams support more than one connection.
No long URLs!
Add Your M3u Playlist And Get A Short Activation Code To Use On Your TV.
You can start with our FREE plan to try the app
Setup your Application
Add Playlist and Activate Device
Download Easy Player in your Android Device and Setup your account by following the video.
Ready to get started?
Commonly Asked Questions
If you have any question regarding our Any application feel free to ask anytime through live chat or by mail. We have mentioned common question here in FAQs.
- What is an activation code?
- An activation code is a 10-digit code that you receive after adding your playlist. When you enter it in the app it will load the playlist you provided in Panel. It is designed to be short and easy so you don’t have to enter long URLs in your TV remote and serves as a better replacement for URL shortners
- What is an M3U playlist url and how can I get one?
The playlist url is a url to an M3U file which is used to organize and provide links to your live TV streams.
Your IPTV content provider will typically give it to you when you sign up for their service. We do NOT sell or provide IPTV content.
- Does your app support EPG?
- I'm getting "Can't Play this URL" error
This error means that the app could not load your playlist because the url you provided does not work. Open the playlist URL in your browser and see if it downloads properly. Check if it’s a valid M3U file.
- Do you sell IPTV content?
We do NOT sell or provide IPTV content.